Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sorry- been a little MIA lately

Blogging is a full-time job and well, I am struggling to find the time for this third job in my life. I love blogging, it is a real stress relief and great place to keep memories.

I am not like a lot of other bloggers, this sight is not for money making or social opinion as much as it is, just 'my place'.

So, although I love the comments and I love the people I have met while blogging and hope it continues, I don't really feel the slightest bit guilty or sad that I have gone a while without a post. My later posts have lacked a little in substance and I don't ever want to get to the point where I am posting just to get something out here.

I have a lot to say, a lot to write about, but a lot going on in my day-to-day life that would be really boring blog subject but is also keeping me from here on a regular basis.

Spring is right around the corner and I always seem to get my second wind when the sun shines more. So I am sure that I will have some great reading material here soon.

In the meantime- I will continue to read and comment on my favorite sites, as time allows and will post something fantabulous  here very soon. So I hope the few readers I have can bear with me and stick around for my creative juices to once again begin their flowing to the page.

I also have a few very personal stories to share, stories of my own life that some may or may not be able to relate to. I would also like to have it so that I may save it for my children. They know the stories but this I hope will be a record for them.

For those in the states, I hope that Daylight savings time doesn't take too much out of you and that you all have a great St. Patrick's day and don't drink too much green beer!

New post coming soon



3 comments:

  1. I think this is great!! I feel that way about my blog..sometimes I have something to say, sometimes I don't! I would rather post when I feel what I am writing..otherwise its just words!! look forward to seeing you when I see you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the time you need! Blogging is cathartic. I'm guessing that new post will be up before you know it. meanwhile, enjoy the spring weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has ben a long time since I have sent a comment, but I have to tell you how much I love your blog, and you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: