Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Starting a blog

I have to say- I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now. For one reason, I love to talk - even about myself, what you see is what you get. I'm an open book. I am not one to hold back most things about myself. I feel it is better to get it out, deal with any reactions and then move on. This philosophy has served me well thus far.
I am excited to start this blog and share my (far from boring) life events with anyone who cares to read about them. But, where to start? In the past few days leading up to actually posting this blog, my mind is reeling with topics of discussion. Olympics, Presidential elections, my daily life with the kids and our adventures.
The hard part is not writing a 20 page novel on my first day. So, for today, this is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: