Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Thursday, January 7, 2010


I lost another great friend yesterday. Another man I worked with at the same job as Mike. Same great family of coworkers. Craig, worked maintenance. He was raising a daughter alone and would often come to me for answers about the intricacies of raising girls. He was always quick to help out not only at work but offer advice or drop by your house to help with electrical, heating, air conditioning anything you may need help with.
He replaced the outside electrical panel on my house.
Craig was also a member of a local Sheriff Posse a group of volunteers on horseback who would risk their own lives to climb to areas in the mountainous Utah terrain that only hikers and horses could get to. When he would ride his horse in the parades or directing traffic at the rodeos he always had a smile beneath his handlebar mustache. I will miss that.

Craig was sick, the evil monster that cancer is took him way too early from this earth.
Rest in peace Craig. I hope you are now free of pain and trauma.

On a lighter note:
Look who stayed with us last night.





3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of another friend, hope you can take comfort from fact he is now at peace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suki- I do find some comfort in that. Sure makes me want to take more time to see those I love more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your friend passing.

    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: