Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Monday, July 19, 2010

Missing blogging

I have been a little bit MIA lately here on the blog.
Isn't it the times you have so much to blog about that you get too busy to sit down and type it out?

We have been to festivals,

Old train stations:

Out for lunch in the sunshine:


Repaired (where A/C leaked) and repainted the main living space:


While all of the fun is happening, I have also still been selling myself in the business world. Unemployment has it's privileges with all the free-time. But without a steady paycheck, it is not near as fun.
I am also working on my insurance and securities license which will for now act as added income. If it works out right, I may be changing careers altogether.
We will see
Hope you are all out enjoying this summer. Although it has been in the triple digits this week, we are loving the sun.
The best thing about this area is if it gets too hot, the canyons and cool mountain air are just minutes away. Pictures to come

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 19, 2010

    well at least you are getting thngs done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best photos! Now then, can you come paint a room in my house? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: