Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God, give me courage to show you you are not alone!

I attended the production of Phantom of the opera. My youngest daughters high school put on a fabulous production.
She had an opportunity in her first directing gig. Assistant Director. I couldn't be more proud.

They went way over budget but the sets and props and costumes were of the quality of an off-Broadway show.

I will be attending again next Saturday with the little brother of a long time friend. Here are some shots.




















1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Looks amazing!!! I LOVE the phantom!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: