Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Friday, June 5, 2009

I have been away


I have not posted anything for over a week and it is not that I have nothing to say but have been busy.
My son is already off training away from home to prepare for a whole year over seas fighting for this country and others. And now my daughter is preparing for a summer adventure quite a way from home. I am trying to spend every minute of time with her that I possibly can before that happens.
I have a lot to say and post here and hope to get one up this weekend. Don't give up on me. I love the comments
See you in a couple days.

Meanwhile, Enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: