Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Revived!

I am once again up and running and sporting a whole new look.
The picture in my new banner was taken on a recent hike in the mountains near my home.

This look feels a little more personal to me. I love the color Blue, I love the mountains. I love things that are simple and spontaneous.

This was quite an effort for a web novice such as I am. Wouldnt think that adding one more column would add that much headache.

But now, I can get back to sharing.

More to come:

2 comments:

  1. Love the new banner image! You live in a beautiful part of the world. How lucky you get to hike through places like that whenever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you DH-
    Yeah it is beautiful here all year round.. four seasons. Fall will be upon us before we know it

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: