Life as a single Mother-Empty nest, Dating, Ex-husband, Best Friends, Full-time Employment, Unemployment, night school...How do these all relate to one another? Come with me:

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creativity is amiss

I have been perusing other blogs over the past couple days and I love how creative the writing is, childhood memories, and deep thoughts. I love to write creatively, however, here on this blog, I just cant get the juices flowing if you know what I mean.

I have funny childhood stories, I get into sidesplitting laughter with my sister every time we get reminiscent of our childhood escapades. My close friends all know what a Murphy-law type life i lead. There are many many humorous anecdotes in this brain, and I will put them here as soon as I can figure out how to start.
I suppose this is the reason I have yet to start my novel. Or as it is, finish the one I started 4 years ago. I wonder if this is how all writers begin?
and so, for now. you will have to wait for the wit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: